Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
The Master of Engineering Management is intended for engineering or engineering sciences graduates who would like to upgrade their management skills for application in an engineering organization. It also enables engineering graduates to strengthen their academic profiles in preparation for satisfying the academic requirement for admission to corporate membership of professional bodies.On completion of the programme, students are equipped with comprehensive knowledge and know-how to manage an engineering organization, development projects and to deploy technology to an engineering project.
Programme Listand Prospectus
|MEng in Engineering Management||(MEEM)||60 credits||Prospectus|
- A recognized degree or equivalent in Engineering, Engineering Science or a relevant discipline from a tertiary institution; or
- A recognized degree or equivalent in a non-Engineering discipline from a tertiary institution; with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in Engineering.
Mode of Study:
- The mode of delivery is face-to-face.
- Lectures are conducted in weekday evenings and weekends. Learning activities include lectures, workshops, field visits, laboratories, seminars, and dissertation.
- Students with full-time loading can complete the programme in one year.
- Part-time students have to complete the programme within six years of first enrolling in the programme.
- The programme structure and the course outline can be seen in the prospectus.
Credit Exemption - Advanced Standing:
- Holders of recognized postgraduate qualifications may be granted exemptions of up to 20 credits.
- Credit exemption application should be submitted to Advanced Standing & Records Office for the assessment of your qualification.
- There is a charge for BCT application.
- The approximate cost per credit for the postgraduate courses is $1,260-$1,680 in 2016.
- Total fees for all courses (60 credits) is about $91,500 (subject to revision).
- This programme will accept new students for the Autumn term (September) only.
- Admission normally opens in November for the intake next year.
- Admission website